Welcome to the Tall Tree Estates
Our 18-unit condominium building is located in downtown Palo Alto at:
320 Palo Alto Ave.
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Google Map |
There is always plenty of parking on either side of the street in front of the building. We also have a surface lot in front of the building which you are welcome to use if spots are available.
Getting here by public transit (Caltrain):
TTE is a short walk from the Palo Alto Caltrain stop. Don't get off at California Avenue, even though it is in Palo Alto too. The schedule is here. Exit the station East on University heading into downtown. Turn left on Bryant, which you then follow until it ends at the San Francisquito creek and forces you to turn right on Palo Alto Ave. TTE is the large building you'll see a few lots down.
For other options (or to get onto Caltrain in the first place), consult the 511.Org trip planner.
Driving here from northbound 101:
- Take the University Ave. exit W. toward Palo Alto
- Turn right on Middlefield
- Turn left on the next light (Lytton)
- Turn right on Waverly, follow it until it ends at the creek
- Turn left but then immediately follow the creek right again and you'll drive past a pedestrian bridge and around on Palo Alto Ave. The TTE building will be on your left, a few lots past the bridge.
Driving from southbound 101:
- Take the Willow exit W. toward Menlo Park.
- Turn left on Middlefield
- You can't turn right on Palo Alto Ave. since it is blocked off, so turn right on the next street (Hawthorne Ave.) instead.
- Turn right on Waverly, several blocks down. Then follow the instructions above.
This unofficial, member-run web site is not affiliated with the TTE HOA.